Imagine driving down the road when all of the sudden, you see a gigantic python blocking traffic.
The very last thing you’d probably wish to accomplish is deal with the snake and make an effort to move it, right? Well, that’s just what one motorist, 37-year-old Robert Nababan, do while operating around on his moped on the Indonesian island of Sumatra. He found what most are contacting a monster python, and he even experienced a battle with the creature. (He resided in order to the story.)
The snake within Indonesia is thought to be a reticulated python, like the main one pictured below. They’re the world’s longest snakes and longest reptiles, which range from about 4.9 to 21.3 feet. They’re also on the list of heaviest snakes and can think about between 2.2 and 165.3 pounds
Like all pythons, they aren’t venomous and aren’t usually considered dangerous to humans. However, there are exclusions. Just to illustrate, the person in Indonesia who was simply eaten by the one that was 23 feet long
Reticulated pythons calculating over 19 ft are pretty uncommon, but it appears that lots of the longest are located in Indonesia, as the main one blocking the street measured 23 feet as well.
When Nababan and two others attempted to go the substantial python (pictured below), it amount into his arm and started out coiling around his body. These were eventually in a position to destroy the snake, though, as you of these was thought to be carrying much blade.
If Nababan had been alone in his efforts, I’m not so sure he would’ve won the fight. Thankfully, there were other people around to help battle this monstrous snake.
Most would be inclined to stay out of the vehicle’s way or call police, afraid that the person is under the influence and they’ll be hurt if they try to intervene. But fortunately for one man who needed medical attention on the road, a nearby driver didn’t hesitate to leave his truck and run to help.
Police in Dixon, Illinois, were recently driving around the city when they spotted a car slowly rolling through a red light. They followed the vehicle, which had drifted into the opposite lane.
That’s when the patrol car’s dash cam recorded Randy Tompkins stopping his truck in the middle of the road and running toward the slowly-moving car.
Tompkins realized that the driver of the vehicle was having a seizure, so he jumped through an open window into the car.
It only took seconds for him to take control and stop the car so police could help the man inside. Check out his heroic actions below.
A 1-year-old baby lived on cockroaches and toilet water for 2 weeks after her mother died in the shower. In a report on News 4, building superintendent Ronald Megan remarked, “Kids complain about eating off brand cereal like Fruity-O’s and this little girl ate roaches for 2 weeks and lived.” He was the one who discovered the baby living by herself in the apartment after her mother, Sandra Jones, died.
Relatives of Sandra got a little worried when they had not heard from her for some time. So, they requested the superintendent to open the door to her apartment just to check if she and her 1-year-old baby were fine.
Ronald was shocked at the stench coming from the apartment when he opened the door. What greeted him was the sight of the unkempt apartment and the 1-year-old girl covered in her own urine and feces. The smell of a decaying body led him to the bathroom where Sandra’s dead body was already decomposing.
There were plenty of cockroaches in the apartment — and many were dead on the floor. With no food around, the baby’s survival instincts kicked in and she ate those roaches to live. It was believed that she got water from the toilet as she was still too short to reach the kitchen sink.
Investigators believe that Sandra slipped and died after hitting her head on the tub. They estimate that she had been dead for around 2 weeks or so; this meant that her baby had been living on roaches for at least 2 weeks!
The building superintendent could not help but remark, “It’s a miracle she’s alive. I mean she ate the roaches because she was starving. That little girl knew what to do to survive. The house was absolutely disgusting, but thank God. If these roaches weren’t here that little girl would be dead.”
The baby was brought to the hospital and is now in the custody of her aunt.